Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yu-Be Skin Cream


For years, I would see my aunt using Yu-Be skin cream on her hands. I never thought much of it until someone sent me a sample of this cream to try out for myself. This glycerin-based cream does a lot more than moisturize, it really heals, protects and nourishes your skin.
Enriched with vitamin E, vitamin B2 and camphor, this multi-use cream is perfect for dry hands, cracked heels or just about any other part of your body. It also can help prevent scarring from burns, protect your skin from cold and wind, and even be used as a cuticle cream.
Created by a Japanese pharmacist in 1957, this non-greasy cream is natural and safe to use for your whole family. You can purchase Yu-Be online at yu-be.com for $24 for a 2.75 oz jar.
They also make lip balm, body lotion, skin polish and other products. You can also find Yu-Be at Sephora and other retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment