Saturday, August 22, 2009

Skin Below the Chin keeps you under budget


I’ve splurged on so many expensive skincare products lately that when it came time to stock up on a good brand of body exfoliating cream, I headed straight for my local drugstore.
And I wasn’t disappointed.
For just $7.99, I picked up a large tube of Skin Below the chin exfoliating body scrub in Pure and Clean, which smells like a mix of the ocean and fresh laundry.
Skin Below the Chin is manufactured by Delicious Brands, which promises no harsh chemicals, parabens or mineral oil are used in its products. Choose from an invigorating, but gentle, line of scrubs as well as body cleansers, sprays and moisturizers. Scents include Watercress Fig, Vanilla Butter, Lavender Fougere, Apricot Ginger and Lime Basil.

No comments:

Post a Comment