Thursday, August 20, 2009

Break Free From the Affair


Stop the Agony of the Affair
Get back to your old self... or someone better Save Your Marriage... if you really want to "Is 'Not Knowing' Killing You Inside ... Or Your Marriage? Are You Tired of All The Lies And Excuses? Are You Afraid That You'll Confirm Your Suspicions? More Importantly, Will You Ever Find Happiness Again, If It Does Exist?" I assume you are like 1,000s of others jolted by the affair, asking these questions: (Substitute the word she for he if you would like.)
•Do I throw him out?
•Or, should I let time heal?
•Will the affair stop? •How long will it last?
•Can my marriage be saved?
•Should I talk to the other spouse?
•Will I ever be able to trust again?
•How do I get rid of my anger and ugly thoughts?
•Where did I fail?
•Will I ever forgive? Forget?
•Should I spy?
•and more...
You are not alone! There is relief! There are answers!!!
Our Book will put on your computer screen the answers, strategies and never-before-published knowledge base you MUST have to: Get through this faster! Gain confidence. Clear the fog of confusion and diminish the pain. Have the crazy days, sleepless nights, absent appetite and queasy stomach fade. Find the strength and courage you never thought you had. Exude a new power. He will notice and it will shake his world. Know in your heart that the affair is not your fault. No more self-blame and self-loathing. (You really did your best, you know) Know exactly why he had the affair. You will know him better than he knows himself. In the next 6 months turn this disaster into a new opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment